The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine jointly with European Business Association, Kyiv School of Economics, Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Free University of Tbilisi and Cato Institute have a great pleasure to invite you to the International “Emergency Economic Summit for Ukraine”.
Date: March 12, 2014
Time: 15:00 – 20:00 (registration will start at 14:30)
Venue: InterContinental Hotel, 2a Velyka Zhytomyrska street
The time for the changes of the Ukrainian economy is now and undoubtedly things cannot go on the same way as before! Today Ukrainians have a unique opportunity to join the ranks of the prosperous and growing economies of Central and Eastern Europe.
Therefore, the summit has been organised with the purpose of finding out the best solutions and ideas regarding financial stability, energy policy, fight against corruption, as well as trade and capital flows. And of course, these important reforms should take into account the best practices and experience of our neighbor countries and other countries, which will also be presented during this event.
– Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister, Ukraine;
– Pavlo Sheremeta, Minister of Economic Development and Trade, Ukraine;
– Einars Repse, Former Prime Minister, Latvia;
– Ivan Miklos, Former Minister of Finance & Deputy Prime Minister, Slovakia;
– Kakha Bendukidze, Former Minister of Economy, Georgia;
– Sven Otto Littorin, Former Minister of Labour, Sweden;
– Jacek Rostowski, Former Minister of Finance, Poland;
– Andrei Illarionov, Senior Fellow, Cato Institute, USA;
And many other experts will join the discussion.
EBA Top card holders are welcome to register and not more than 1 person from the company is able to attend the meeting.
The AEC’s fundamental goal is to promote a free, responsible and prosperous society. Through education and improving public understanding of key economic questions, the AEC promotes the idea of a free market economy and the ideal of a free society.