The 2017 Free Market Road Show – New York
Please join us on Monday, November 6th for a lively discussion of topical issues affecting the US and Europe with these highly acclaimed global thought leaders.
You are cordially invited to this complimentary event to discuss with
- Themistoklis Asthenidis (Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe)
- John Charalambakis (Blacksummit Financial Group)
- Daniel Denning (Money Week)
- Federico N. Fernández (Austrian Economics Center)
- Lawrence Goodman (Center for Financial Stability)
- Matt Kibbe (Free the People)
- John Chisholm (John Chisholm Ventures)
When: Monday, November 6th at 6:00 pm
Location: The Women’s National Republican Club, 3 West 51st Street
Reception: 6:00 – 6:30 pm
Panels: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Welcome remarks by President Robin Weaver, WRNC
Panel 1. Why the US must not become Europe. Did the times of plenty spoil the European societies too much? Did Europe miss the point of no return to consolidate its societies?
Panel 2. New Economic Models for the West. Does the US adapt better to new challenges? Is the European Union trapped in its centralism?
Closing remarks by Terry Kibbe, Friends of the Austrian Economics Center
The Free Market Road Show New York is a joint initiative with the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe.
The ACRE is recognised and partially funded by the European Parliament. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of the European Parliament. The European Parliament cannot be held liable.