The Austrian Economics Center seeks a full-time Office Manager to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities.
- Greets and directs guests
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Assists Head of Office in Accounting
- Manages travel schedules and meeting calendars
- Assists in event organization
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude and be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in general office applications
- Proficiency in English and German
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line “Office Manager Position”. Your cover letter must indicate your interest in the mission of the Austrian Economics Center.
Can’t find the position you are looking for?
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and cover letter with information in what areas you are especially interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check out our internship opportunities!
Your contribution to the cause of Liberty is appreciated!
Your Articles and papers are welcome and may be published in order to futher share knowledge and promote the Austrian School of Economics. Please send your elaborates to email@example.com.
If you are organising an event related to economics and liberty, please tell us about it. We are more than happy to spread information and promote interesting events and good causes on our website. Please send according information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share ideas, find answers and use the net hub!
Austrian Economics Center appreciates any suggestions which help enhancing economic understanding, liberty and prosperity.
We are also happy to find the answers to your questions!
We will provide you with elaborate studies, analysis, explanations and definitions.
AEC is member of the European Center for Economic Growth, representatives, members of the board and fellows are well linked within international academic institutions, think tanks and free market organisations. Make use of the opportunity to network with the most brilliant libertarian minds!